Friday, April 5, 2013

GRIND-FU INTERWEBS: STEVE McQUEEN


IF YOU THOUGHT MY GARRISON KEILLOR IMITATION WAS GOOD - then you ain't seen nothing yet!! This morning I pulled out one of my strongest imitations that I have in my skill set, my Steve McQueen from the film Papillion. Soon afterwards I learned that absolutely nobody knows what I am referencing with this dead on imitation. That can be fixed, thanks to the wonders of the world wide web. Here is the film in it's entirety. My imitation involved the isolation scenes with Steve McQueen, but if you heard me this morning that will be obvious!

Shelley




And since we can - let's make it a Steve McQueen double bill by adding the movie The Great Escape. There are more stars in this film than you can shake a stick at! This is the first part, but watch it on You Tube where the entire film is on a playlist.


No comments:

Post a Comment